Allocate by drive time
Traffic volume mapping
Welcome to PrimeThought Software Solutions
RouteXL is an add-in to SpatialXL. There are two versions of RouteXL. RouteXL and Route XL Plus. Route XL Plus is inclusive of the basic RouteXL version.
RouteXL – Performs operations to do with Drive Time or Distance analysis, Travelling Salesman calculations, Set-to-Set Routing allocations, Point-to-Point routing and Matrix route calculations.
RouteXL Plus – also known as QVR (Quantitative Vehicle Routing) – Optimized fleet planning and routing with different truck sizes, demands per point, shift times, time at depot, delay time and time windows. Optimized by time, distance or cost.
Drive time & Distance Calculations
RouteXL is an add-in to SpatialXL for Drive time & Distance Calculations & Analysis and Quantitative Vehicle Routing.
With RouteXL you can:
- Quickly calculate drive times & distances between individual or multiple locations.
- Create optimized routes to improve efficiency & productivity. For operational planning & resource allocation.
- Perform matrix routing calculations between millions of pairs of points for logistics
- Create drive time/distance polygons for point classification, market segmentation or outlet planning.
- Seamlessly integrate with SpatialXL.
- Export results to Excel or download it to a GPS.
Intuitive and easy to use
Why Use RouteXL?
Why Use RouteXL?
- It is simple, intuitive and easy to use.
- Creates optimized segmentation of markets using road networks.
- Allows optimized:
- Least cost routing
- Least time routing
- Least distance routing
- Perfect for Master Route Planning.
- Improved distribution planning.
- Effectively manage route compliance.
- Create flawless daily sequenced routes for sales and delivery.
RouteXL is used successfully by the following professions:
- Sales & Operations Manager
- Logistics Planner
- Route to Market Specialist
- Distribution Manager
- Market Analyst
- Market Research Specialist
- GIS Specialist
- Information Specialist
- And more…
COMPREHENSIVE DEMONSTRATION OF RouteXL
First step define your service points. You don’t need to specially format your data, just make...
Matrix routing allows the calculation of all drive times and distances between points in a set....
RouteXL allows drawing of drive time or drive distance polygons about points. These points can be...